Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

craft-modge podge...

 A few weeks ago I had my first experience with modge podge...

My life is forever changed.



My sister had saved some wine bottles and we removed all the labels. Next up was tissue paper heaven. It was almost Valentine's Day so I stuck with reds and pinks...of course.


I highly recommend you make yourself a crown out of tinsel and pipe cleaners for your modge podging experience...

Actually, I just recommend a crown in your everyday life...whatever the occasion. It makes for a very happy heart.


Back to the topic...

It's so simple! Just paint on the modge podge, stick your tissue paper or whatever goodies you choose and paint again!

And waaaaala....


The top wine bottle is mine and I'm currently using it to hold bracelets! Great idea right? The bottom jar is my sisters...

Super cute! Super fun.

I dream of modge podging everything in my life..


Expect more crafting to come...it's such a stress relief!

No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme